Stronger Foundations: Reflect. Recover. Renew.
In an unprecedented year, the ACF Virtual Annual Conference 2020 is a unique opportunity to gather as a sector and take stock collectively. We’ll explore what impacts the Covid-19 crisis has meant to us all, what we’ve learnt since the pandemic hit, and what our future considerations need to be.
- More content and session choices than before
- Engagement with a wider array of foundation audiences online
- Contributions from renowned speakers and our Official Partners
- Valued insights from invited member stakeholders
Our virtual format offers participants a host of benefits to immerse themselves in the programme.
- Almost 8 hours of plenary presentations and key discussions over 2 days
- A range of options to engage with extra thematic sessions each day
- A mix of webinars, workshops, and On Demand content
- Desktop participation via Zoom with multiple screen breaks
- Convenient online access
- Interactive peer engagement via Q&A, polling and social activity
- Access to recorded content for further review
The virtual format enables foundations of all sizes, throughout the UK to take part in the conference with ease.
- Grant making foundation employees and freelancers
- Grant managers, financial managers, and operational managers
- Foundation executives and trustees
- Eligible non-members*
Exclusions apply. The ACF virtual annual conference 2020 welcomes attendance by any UK organisation which is an endowed foundation or makes grants for charitable purposes. ACF interprets the term grant-making to include investing for charitable purposes. Organisations or individuals outside of these criteria may still be able to attend the conference with written permission from ACF.