ACF Virtual Annual Conference 2020 – terms and conditions
General participation conditions
Please get in touch with email@example.com with any questions.
- All participants (except invited speakers) should register and buy a ticket using a credit card, debit card or PayPal via Eventbrite. If booking on behalf of an organisation, please ensure you are authorised to use their funds in this manner.
- There are no part attendance options or group discounts in 2020. Only registered participants may attend the conference days using their personal invitation and online access codes. Participant tickets are non-transferable by may be cancelled before 20 November 2020. Fees may apply.
- To register for the conference all participants should provide their name, job title, organisation, and organisational email address. The management of your data can be found in our data and privacy policies viewed here.
- ACF will verify and authenticate all participants before issuing online event access codes no less than 1 week before the start of the event. ACF retains the right to revoke online access to the event for any participant deemed in breach of our registration and ticketing conditions.
- Only ACF verified 2020 members qualify for membership pricing. Non-member pricing applies to organisations meeting the ACF membership terms of acceptance. See below. Exceptional organisations outside of these criteria should contact ACF to attend.
- Pricing exceptions: 2 x ACF member session speakers: £150 per person (using an ACF provided code). ACF invited guests: £0 (via ACF administration). All sales close 20 November 2020.
Group registration and ticket purchase
- An ACF member organisation can register 1 – 15 persons in a single transaction using a credit card, debit card or via PayPal where authorised to do so. If you do not have access to a credit card, debit card, PayPal or when booking 6 or more tickets, you may request an invoice authorisation code to proceed with your booking in this manner. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your booking needs.
- Non-members can register 1 person at a time using a credit card, debit card or via PayPal.
- ACF members hosting a member session can register 2 participants for £150 per person by applying their one-use promotional code during check-out. Extra participants from that member organisation should book their place(s) at regular member rates in a separate transaction.
- When booking any group, each person requires a separate registration profile. All group participants can be paid for in one transaction. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE – if booking on behalf of others, note that all group participants will receive a confirmation notification from Eventbrite which can be ignored. Participants do not need to download tickets or register with Eventbrite to attend the conference.
Things change – especially in uncertain times. Please note the following cancellation and refund policies.
- You may cancel and receive a full refund until 20 November. There is no administration fee.
- No cancellations or refunds are possible after 20 November.
ACF membership eligibility
Exclusions apply. The ACF Virtual Annual Conference 2020 welcomes attendance by any UK organisation which is an endowed foundation or makes grants for charitable purposes. ACF interprets the term grant-making to include investing for charitable purposes. Organisations or individuals outside of these criteria may still be able to attend the conference with written permission from ACF.