Stronger Foundations: Reflect. Recover. Renew.
Attending ACF Virtual Annual Conference:
With convenient desktop access our online format has never been more accessible for individuals and teams from all organisations to join us.
We welcome registered participants from any UK organisation which is an endowed foundation or one that makes grants for charitable purposes.
Registration is now closed.
If you’ve registered to attend, here’s what’s included with your ticket:
- Online access via Zoom to all main sessions for 25 – 26 November
- Over 8 hours of high-quality speaker presentations or discussions
- A choice of member programme sessions to attend each day
- On Demand, pre-recorded, and recorded content after the event
- Peer interactivity via Q&A, polling, and social sessions
Choose your participant session options.
The annual conference programme offers a number of parallel streams of content choices on both days. Participants need to choose which sessions they wish to attend in advance and add these to their registration during the booking process at Eventbrite. As some of these participant session choices have limited capacities due to their online format, they are offered on a first registered, first served basis.
If your first choice is no longer available, you will still be able to access a minimum of one other content session at that time. You can also add your name to a wait list to see if your preferred choice becomes available again.
It is essential you know which participant session choices you want to attend before proceeding to book. If booking for a group, please have ALL participant choices to hand, before you go to book their tickets. If booking for a foundation group, please only register a maximum of 2 persons into any limited participant session choices, so as many different foundations can attend these sessions. Thank you.
- All participants (except invited speakers) should register and buy a ticket using a credit card, debit card or PayPal via Eventbrite. If booking on behalf of an organisation, please ensure you are authorised to use their funds in this manner.
- There are no part attendance options or group discounts in 2020. Only registered participants may attend the conference days using their personal invitation and online access codes. Participant tickets are non-transferable but may be cancelled before 20 November 2020. Fees may apply.
- To register for the conference all participants should provide their name, job title, organisation, and organisational email address. The management of your data can be found in our data and privacy policies viewed here.
- ACF will verify and authenticate all participants before issuing online event access codes no less than 1 week before the start of the event. ACF retains the right to revoke online access to the event for any participant deemed in breach of our registration and ticketing conditions.
- Only ACF verified 2020 members qualify for membership pricing. Non-member pricing applies to organisations meeting the ACF membership terms of acceptance. See here. Exceptional organisations outside of these criteria should contact ACF to attend.
- Pricing exceptions: 2 x ACF member session speakers: £150 per person (using an ACF provided code). ACF invited guests: £0 (via ACF administration). All sales close 20 November 2020.
Group registration and ticket purchase.
- An ACF member organisation can register 1 – 15 persons in a single transaction using a credit card, debit card or PayPal where authorised to do so. If you do not have access to a credit card, debit card, PayPal or when booking 6 or more tickets, you may request an invoice authorisation code to proceed with your booking in this manner. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your booking needs.
- Non-members can register 1 person at a time using a credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- ACF members hosting a member session can register 2 participants for £150 per person by applying their one-use promotional code during check-out. Extra participants from that member organisation should book their place(s) at regular member rates in a separate transaction.
- When booking any group, each person requires a separate registration profile. All group participants can be paid for in one transaction. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE – if booking on behalf of others, note that all group participants will receive a confirmation notification from Eventbrite which can be ignored. Participants do not need to download tickets or register with Eventbrite to attend the conference.
Things change – especially in uncertain times. Please note the following cancellation and refund policies.
- You may cancel and receive a full refund until 20 November.
- No cancellations or refunds are possible after 20 November.
*Non-member offer – save 50% on your 2020 conference attendance cost.
Terms of offer
Save 50% on your 2020 conference attendance cost when you join ACF by 1 February 2021. Simply buy your non-member ticket at the regular rate before 20 November 2020 and apply for 2021 ACF membership up to 1 February 2021. If your application is approved, you will receive a £180 refund on your first non-member conference ticket. To book using this offer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, stating “Non-Member 50%” to receive a non-member invoice code to book your conference tickets, and full application information. Offer ends 20 November.
All other conference registration terms apply. Open to qualifying non-members only. Offer applies to first participant only.
For membership benefits, see here.