Stronger Foundations: Reflect. Recover. Renew.
In an unprecedented year, the ACF Virtual Annual Conference 2020 is a unique opportunity to gather as a sector and take stock. We will explore what impacts the Covid-19 crisis has had on us all, what has been learnt in the first nine months of the pandemic and what our future considerations need to be.
Our programme features a wealth of high-quality, thought provoking key addresses, plenary presentations, panel discussions and Q&A sessions. It will be delivered by a diverse and prominent group of speakers and panellists.
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, 25 November
Stopping to reflect since Covid-19 struck, we will explore:
- How foundations and civil society have responded to the pandemic
- How foundations are working in the initial phase of the recovery period
- Evidence and ideas to uncover what’s working well and what needs to change
- How foundations, the sector, and wider civil society should be responding
10:00 AM – 4:40 PM, 26 November
Moving forward, the agenda challenges participants to consider:
- The lasting impacts of Covid-19
- What do economic and society changes mean for civil society?
- How can foundations adapt and evolve to stay ahead?
- Can foundations maximise the impact they make in the future?
- How the ACF Stronger Foundations project can best support you
Our programme will be led by a diverse variety of highly qualified speakers and panelists, who will share their insights, perspectives, and opinions with participants.
ACF’s Official Partners – CCLA, Cazenove, Mercer and Ruffer – provide vital support and share their expertise with our members throughout the year and at conference.
How to attend
If you’ve registered to attend our first virtual annual conference, find out how to join each session and read our top tips for enhancing your conference experience.
Each participant receives online access to over 8 hours of high-quality speaker content, a choice of interactive member sessions as well as On Demand content after the event. All content is easily accessible from your desktop.
Who is attending?
The annual conference is open to ACF members and qualifying non-members. We look forward to welcoming a wide community of individuals, smaller foundation teams, and multiple participant groups from larger endowed foundations or organisations making grants for charitable causes.
Our live conference sessions will be delivered via Zoom – the popular intuitive digital conferencing platform many of you have used already. We will send out personal joining instructions to access the annual conference on 18 November.